JBL Brand Review
We have to say, JBL is a pretty cool brand when it comes to headphones. First off, did you know that JBL stands for James B. Lansing? James B. Lansing was a pioneer in the audio industry and founded the company back in 1946.
JBL is known for producing high-quality audio equipment for both consumer and professional use. They have a wide range of headphones, from in-ear to over-ear, and even noise-cancelling options. Some of their most popular products include the JBL Free X, JBL E65BTNC, and JBL Live 650BTNC.
When it comes to design, the brand’s logo is pretty recognizable with its iconic circle and three lines. It’s simple yet effective, much like their headphones.
As for customer ratings, JBL headphones generally have a good reputation, with an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. It’s no surprise, considering the brand’s commitment to producing high-quality audio equipment.
As for the Better Business Bureau (BBB), JBL is not currently accredited by the BBB, but the company has an A- rating.
All in all, JBL is a brand that knows a thing or two about making great headphones. They have a long history in the audio industry, and it shows in the quality of their products. If you’re in the market for a new pair of headphones, we highly recommend checking out JBL!
For more information about the JBL brand, or to shop the latest JBL headphones, please click one of our links below.
Here we provide you with links to the most popular shopping destinations, so that you can easily compare and
find the best JBL prices on the web.
JBL brand links:
- JBL Brand website: https://www.jbl.com/headphones/
- Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=headphones&rh=n%3A172282%2Cp_89%3AJBL&dc&qid=1630277968&rnid=2528832011&ref=sr_nr_p_89_16
- Wikipedia link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JBL
- Walmart link: https://www.walmart.com/browse/electronics/jbl-headphones/3944_96469_1231498_1231504
- Best Buy link: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?id=pcat17071&st=jbl+headhones